- GNG has the confidence of important Industry players (Sprott Asset Management owns 8%; Agnico Eagle-Mines Ltd.owns 7%; Agnico-Eagle Senior VP sits on GNG’s Board.)
- GNG controls the majority of an entire mining district with production dating back to 1700’s and 1800’s
- GNG’s claims are owned 100% with no payments to make
- GNG already has two option agreements with other companies, including Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.
- One of GNG’s largest properties(Nopalera) lies directly adjacent to a new World Class gold discovery of 9.6 million ounces by industry giant Fresnillo PLC. GNG’s property has similar geology and alteration and has yet to be diamond drilled.
- GNG is on Jim Dines Watch List #5
July 8th, 2013 – Golden Goliath featured on The Next Biggest Winner TV show March 6, 2013 – Golden Goliath draws a crowd as it welcomes Rompin’ Ronnie Hawkins at PDAC 2013(Article by Carrie White for Proactive Investors) March 1, 2013 – World Business Broadcast with J. Paul Sorbara, CEO July 1, 2012 – Exploration Update / Promotional Video January 16, 2012 – Agnico Eagle’s CEO, Sean Boyd, comments on Golden Goliath Management and Potential of the Region January 16, 2012 – Agnico Eagle’s CEO, Sean Boyd, comments on Golden Goliath
August 26, 2013 – Las Bolas / Los Hilos Update April 16, 2013 – Drilling to Resume at Las Bolas / Los Hilos March 26, 2013 – Financing Arranged February 27, 2013 – Facts and Figures of Uruachic Mining District February 7, 2013 – Drilling to Continue at Las Bolas / Los Hilos January 9, 2013 – Golden Goliath Summary of 2012